Release UpdateRelease date: January 09, 2020 (1.8.4)
Version : 1.8.4
- Youtrack Integration.
- Requirements Mapping is added in JIRA Server.
- Setting the number of records/page is introduced in My Profile.
- Additional options Module, Search by Created By introduced in Test Cases Search.
- Test Runs - Issue Status overview redirect to the corresponding issue status.
- Issue Summary Report for Jira Cloud is introduced.
- Module Summary Report is introduced for Test Cases and Issues.
- Link to the list of issues based on the status, priority and severity.
QA Touch supports 7 languages. Now get in Touch with QA Touch, regardless of language barriers.
A mind map is a diagram used to visually organize information. A mind map is hierarchical and shows relationships among pieces of the whole.
Screen Recording of Issue
Create and Share your screen recordings to your colleagues to report visually on fixing bugs.
AI Text Prediction
Empowers QA team to reduce their effort & time in writing test cases by prediction of text while typing.
Audio Recording of Issue
Clear communication of the issue is critical in the project collaboration.
QA Touch provides the generic fields in test cases module which are common in the industry.
No limits on team sizes, from small teams to enterprise testing companies.
In-built Bug tracking
Log and track issues during test execution, using the In-built Enterprise Defect module.
Create issues in Jira directly from QA Touch while executing test runs.
Slack Cloud providing you with the best way to keep all the messages shared in the Slack collaboration tool.
Github is a great way to handle and maintain code for a developer in the sense that it keeps everything organized with the ability to undo any unwanted actions.
GitLab is a single application for the entire software development lifecycle.
Awarded by Finances Online
FinancesOnline is a popular platform for SaaS/B2B software and financial products reviews.
Principal QA Engineer - STRAX Intelligence Group, LLC