Release UpdateRelease date: August 19, 2019
Version : 1.7.3
- Trello integration is introduced.
- An option to upgrade startup plan to professional plan from the product.
- An option to purchase/upgrade annual plan from the product.
- Mapping of Gitlab requirements is introduced in Test Cases.
- An option is introduced to expand and collapse the modules in Test cases list.
- Uploading attachment option is introduced in the Contact support.
- Test run - Test cases can be expanded at the module level to get a complete view.
- Review of Test cases is introduced to Approve / Reject the test cases.
AI Text Prediction
Empowers QA team to reduce their effort & time in writing test cases by prediction of text while typing.
Audio Recording of Issue
Clear communication of the issue is critical in the project collaboration.
QA Touch provides the generic fields in test cases module which are common in the industry.
No limits on team sizes, from small teams to enterprise testing companies.
In-built Bug tracking
Log and track issues during test execution, using the In-built Enterprise Defect module.
Create issues in Jira directly from QA Touch while executing test runs.
Slack Cloud providing you with the best way to keep all the messages shared in the Slack collaboration tool.
Github is a great way to handle and maintain code for a developer in the sense that it keeps everything organized with the ability to undo any unwanted actions.
GitLab is a single application for the entire software development lifecycle.
Awarded by Finances Online
FinancesOnline is a popular platform for SaaS/B2B software and financial products reviews.
Principal QA Engineer - STRAX Intelligence Group, LLC